Customer will have a 3-day inspection period from when the item is received.
In the event a return is necessary, please follow the steps below to ensure your satisfaction:
- email elisa@StringsforaCURE.org for a Return Authorization #. Please include your order number in the email.
- Please return merchandise in the original condition, unused and unworn. Include the RA# and the original sales receipt or a copy of the original receipt with the merchandise.
- Indicate the reason for the return on the sales receipt.
- A refund will be issued after the merchandise is received and inspected. We reserve the right to a 15% restocking fee. Credit will be issued to the original credit card account within 5 days of the return of the merchandise.
- Package the merchandise securely, insure it, and ship it to:
Erie, PA 16505
Items special ordered, altered, or returned damaged, will not be accepted for a return.
StringsforaCURE cannot be responsible for returned merchandise if the above procedures are not followed.
When ordering or returning and item, StringsforaCURE is not responsible for lost or damaged goods if you do not opt to insure the item.
Unauthorized returns will result in the merchandise being returned to the customer at an additional cost.
Returns must be received within 10 days of the original purchase. Please contact elisa at 814-520-1563 if you have any questions.